Lorolie Royer, RN, RRP
ASSOCIATE SINCE 2003
Lorolie Royer is a Registered Nurse with over 30 years of clinical experience working in hospital and community settings. She has worked as a rehabilitation consultant/case manager for the past 20 years and has a special interest and expertise working with both adults and minors with acquired brain injury and multiple orthopaedic injuries.
Lorolie is highly proficient in the completion and determination of Assessment of Attendant Care Needs (Form 1) with adult and paediatric populations.
As an Associate since 2003, Lorolie has extensive rehabilitation consultation experience, comprehensive knowledge of the insurance legislation and community resources, excellent people skills and a philosophy consistent with our firm. Lorolie is a highly valuable member of our team.
Lorolie continues her professional development through continuing education courses and workshops.
Lorolie specializes in providing the following services:
· Case management of acquired brain injury and spinal cord injury files
· Assessment of Attendant Care Needs
· Medical Legal Reports
· File Reviews
· Coordination of Discharge / In-Home Planning
Lorolie is a member of:
· College of Nurses of Ontario
· Vocational Rehabilitation Association of Canada
· Canadian Nurses Association with Certification in Rehabilitation Nursing
Curriculum Vitae available on request.